2021 VCE Results
2021 VCE Results were again most encouraging for the school community. This year, we are again publishing the VCE results for each campus, rather than the combined results which have been reported in the media.
- 35% of the Year 12 class achieved an ATAR score of 90 or above
- 63% of the class achieved an ATAR score of 80 or above
- The top ATAR score was 99.6
- Three perfect scores of 50 were achieved for Health and Human Development (2), and Applied Computer: Software Development
- The median score was 34, and the % of study scores of 40 and above (high achievers) was 18.9%, placing the campus in the top 40 schools in Victoria or the top 7% of the State.
Narre Warren South
- 19% of the Year 12 class achieved an ATAR score of 90 or above
- 47% of the class achieved an ATAR score of 80 or above
- The top ATAR score was 99.1
- Two perfect scores of 50 were achieved for Biology and Media
- The median score was 32, and the % of study scores of 40 and above (high achievers) was 8.8%, placing the campus in the top 19% of all schools in Victoria.
- It should be noted that 2021 is only the fifth year that our NWS campus has offered the VCE. Its results are very pleasing, placing it for two years running in the top 100 schools in the State, and outperforming most other schools in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
It is important to note that although we are delighted with these results, we are equally proud of all our Year 12 students who have done their best to achieve the results that they did. The College encourages all its students to complete Year 12, regardless of academic ability. There is no selection of students in the College according to academic ability.
These results are outstanding when one considers that it is essentially only high fee independent schools and selective government schools that achieve higher results than the College.