2020 VCE Results
2020 VCE Results were again most encouraging for the school community. This year, we are publishing the VCE results for each campus, rather than the combined results which have been reported in the media.
- 38% of the Year 12 class achieved an ATAR score of 90 or above
- 62% of the class achieved an ATAR score of 80 or above
- The top ATAR score was 99.35
- The median score was 34, and the % of study scores of 40 and above (high achievers) was 14.8%, placing the campus in the top 10% of all schools in Victoria.
Narre Warren South
- 29% of the Year 12 class achieved an ATAR score of 90 or above
- 43% of the class achieved an ATAR score of 80 or above
- The top ATAR score was 98.25
- The median score was 32, and the % of study scores of 40 and above (high achievers) was 9.3%, placing the campus in the top 18% of all schools in Victoria.
- It should be noted that 2020 is only the fourth year that our NWS campus has offered the VCE. Its results are quite outstanding, placing it in the top 100 schools in the State, and outperforming most other schools in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
It is important to note that although we are delighted with these results, we are equally proud of all our Year 12 students who have done their best to achieve the results that they did. The College encourages all its students to complete Year 12, regardless of academic ability. There is no selection of students in the College according to academic ability.
These results are outstanding when one considers that it is essentially only high fee independent schools and selective government schools that achieve higher results than the College.